Many moons ago (Oct 2012), my friend and I went to spain…..
We don’t follow exactly the same menu as my lactose intolerance caused extra work for the kitchen.
Enjoy the pictures and sorry for the delay.
|Grimau – a little bubbly|
|Sour dough bread|
|A 2006 bottle of Finca Villacreces|
|The Great Tasting Menu|
|1995 Mille-Feuille of Smoked Eel, Foie-gras and Green Apple|
|2001 Squid soup, Creamy Squid, ink ravioli served with squid crouton|
|2011 Oyster with cucumber, kafir and coconut|
|2 good wines and sensibly priced too|
|1995 Seasonal vegtables|
|Smoked fish snout with liquid chilli|
|Warm Vegetable Salad|
|2011 Roast red mullet with crystals|
|2011 Grilled Sirloin “LVISMI”|
|2012 Melon with Caipirinha|
|Two superstars – Martin and Jesper 🙂|
|Fruit salad for I|
|Carlou I Brandy|
|Petit four for the cofee|
|And an extra glass of wine.. just because you can…|
|To me a sizable bill…. but you gotta live while you can|
- Many similarities to La Vie in style and presentation
- A few dishes had more show in texture and design.. than taste
- Nice wine list.. extensive and affordable.
- Book tables for 1330, We were first in the restaurant
- And coming back.. grateful for ordering a Taxi